- Support and assist all residents of The Hammock to live in harmony with their neighbors and with their natural surroundings;
- Alert, inform and educate residents about proposed changes in the community which affect its unique quality of life;
- Encourage and mobilize residents to make their voices heard by decision makers and to serve as a vehicle for the community to express their views;
- Insure an equal voice for all residents;
- Provide opportunities for communication and community building among residents; and
- Sponsor community projects which make a difference.
What is the Hammock Community Association
The general purposes for which the HCA was formed are to operate exclusively for such charitable, educational, conservation, and preservation purposes as will qualify it as an exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, or the corresponding provisions of any future federal tax code.