Benefits of Membership:
Becoming a member of The Hammock Community Assocation will ensure that you are kept informed on what is going on in the community such as:
- upcoming development projects, including new gated communities or expansions to existing resorts.
- new ordinances that may affect the quality of life in The Hammock.
- recent crimes that threaten the safety of our community.
- access to member's only information such as minutes from previous meetings and strategy documents.
- invitations to monthly meetings where you can hear, first hand, about information that will shape your community.
We respect your privacy. We will not share or sell your information.
Please join us Tuesday, Sep 3 at 7 PM at Bings Landing for a Community Celebration. More details to follow.
Hammock Harbour is coming to the Planning Board on Tuesday, August 13 at 6:00 PM, in the Board Chambers, 1769 East Moody Blvd., Bldg. 2, Bunnell, Florida 32110
The developer is planning to put six businesses in this 4.24-acre location, including a boat storage building that is almost three times the size of the current aluminum building shown above and add 133 paved parking spaces. This site is next to Hammock Hardware and surrounded by 25 single family residences.
Beachwalk Development IS BACK:
The Beachwalk proposed rezoning and site plan approval will resurface at the Monday, September 16 Board of Commissioners meeting, 5:00 PM at the Board Chambers in Bunnell. It will be "untabled" and therefore will come up for a vote in order to "put it to bed."
HCA opposes this project because it adds about 14 more homes than would be allowed with the current zoning. This adds additional traffic and extends evacuation times.
Please come out to support our opposition by wearing a green shirt. Numbers represent power and will influence this vote!
Location: A1A & Jungle Hut Rd - July 15 Backup material for Commissioners
Density: 50 Homes on 12.44 acres (50-foot lots)
Traffic estimate: 571 trips/day (with 54 homes)
Join the mailing list. Sign the Petition, and Donate.